Automotive Sales Consultant
Company: MobilityWorks and Driverge
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: September 24, 2022
MobilityWorks, serves the disabled community with wheelchair
accessible minivans, full-size vans with lifts, as well as
commercial fleet vehicles. Our mission is to provide wheelchair
users with the mobility, independence, and personal freedom they
desire. Keep reading to see how you can join the team leading this
MobilityWorks is seeking an outgoing, energetic Sales Consultant .
We provide a great work-life balance with regular business hours so
you can be home spending time with family or doing what you love
most! BE THERE- MobilityWorks believes that every team member is an
important part of the MobilityWorks team, and we value the skills,
efforts, and contributions made by each member of our team. We
believe in our mission and make every effort to live our core
Our Sales Consultant is responsible for using a consultative,
customer-focused approach to selling automobiles by performing the
What you get to accomplish:
- Spend time and listen to customers to determine their needs and
discuss vehicle options.
- Explain features and demonstrates operation of vehicle and
equipment options. These may include Hand controls, securement
systems, lifts, transfer seats, as well as durable medical
equipment such as chairs, scooters, and other mobility
- Complete quotes and explain financing options.
- Commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain industry
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading
- Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle.
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction
and generate a life lasting customer relationship.What you should
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to plan, direct and control the activities of
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is
- Strong computer skills with experience in SalesForce
What We offer you:
- Work/Life Balance - Hours of operation 8-5, Monday - Friday, no
late nights, No weekends!
- Some location are open 9-1 on Saturdays with rotating schedule
or by appointment only.
- Competitive Salary + commission plan.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plan(s).
- Flexible Spending Account(s)
- 8 paid holidays, Personal Time Off, Social Responsibility
- Employer Paid Benefits such as Tuition Reimbursement Program,
Employee Assistance Program, Life and Disability insurance.
- Employee Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous company
- An incredibly rewarding experience in a team-centered
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
We embrace diversity! Be part of an organization that invests in
Keywords: MobilityWorks and Driverge, Fort Pierce , Automotive Sales Consultant, Sales , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!