Customer Service Representative
Company: Circle K Stores, Inc.
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Store 2707506: 2301 S 35th St, Fort Pierce, Florida 34981
Customer Service Representative
We want you to join our team as a Customer Service Representative.
If you have the desire to be challenged, work in a fast-paced, fun
environment and to grow your career - look no further.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy:
* Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance/Short & Long Term
* Flexible Schedules
* Weekly Pay
* Full-Time or Part-Time
* Large, Stable Employer
* Fast Career Opportunities
* Work With Fun, Motivated People
* Task Variety
* Paid Comprehensive Training
* 401K With a Competitive Company Match
* Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
* Tuition Reimbursement
Your key responsibilities:
You will greet customers, run the register, cashier, make purchase
suggestions and sometimes work with our food program. There is
never a dull moment as you will be working around the store (inside
and out) in many different areas to help maintain our high
standards for store appearance and provide fast and friendly
service to our customers.
Provide regular and predicable onsite attendance.
You will interact with many customers daily, all while working with
a fun, energetic team accomplishing daily tasks around the
You are good at:
* Selling products to customers
* Providing excellent customer care
* Communication and friendly conversation
* Performing at a quick pace while having fun
* Working as part of a team to accomplish daily goals
* Coming up with great ideas to solve problems
* Thinking quickly and offering suggestions
Great if you have:
* Retail and customer service experience
* Sales associate or cashiering experience
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Motivation to advance in your career!
* Willingness to learn and have fun!
* Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours
* Lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to
30 minutes in a shift
* Occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to
* Push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds
* Bend at the waist with some twisting up to one hour a shift
* Grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands. This handwork
requires eye-hand coordination, and may require climbing a ladder
to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the
ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with
disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under
the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it
does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the
Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance
completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application
Click below to review information about our company's use of the
federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Keywords: Circle K Stores, Inc., Fort Pierce , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!