Inside Sales Rep Cell Tower Manufacturing
Company: Blue Signal Search
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Our client is a top telecommunications manufacturer that
services several key industry verticals. Due to increased demand,
they are hiring an Inside Sales Rep to drive customer
relationships, manage a customer pipeline, and close leads.
The Inside Sales Rep will be responsible for fostering new and
existing client relationships by providing consultative solutions
catered to each businesss needs. This individual should be highly
motivated, possess a consultative sales mentality, and work well
within a team environment.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus full a comprehensive benefits
- High level of influence within new initiatives, major projects,
cutting edge technology, and commercial strategy.
- Finally stable company that continued to grow during the
- Employee-centric culture with heavy emphasis on company values
of transparency and trust.
- High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire
professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make
- High level of autonomy in this role, taking part in a lean team
where you would be the sole owner of the role giving you the chance
to truly build your career to what you want it.
- Support business development and account management efforts
alongside the sales team for cellular connectivity solutions.
- Meet and exceed gross sales growth targets and act as a lead
generator in business development.
- Qualify leads and expand business relationships within the
national telecom market.
- Research prospective accounts and generate leads, identifying
key players, generating interest, and developing accounts to
- Successfully identify and work with sales colleagues to
overcome prospect objections.
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships
- Cultivate strong business relationships within key accounts,
identifying opportunities with new clients across various
- Stay current on technologies and developments within the
telecom market, noting competitor positioning and pivoting to
propel company strategy and standing.
- Truly own and sell the value proposition of the company while
understanding the industry and the companys advantages.
- 3+ years of B2B and B2C sales experience.
- Bachelors degree in related field.
- Knowledge of the telecommunications/cellular communications
industry, including major players, technology, and services.
- Self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead
follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within
- Hunter mentality with can-do attitude (including cold calls,
prospecting, networking, etc.).
- Proficient with common CRM and sales software, Salesforce
- Demonstrated success in customer management and technical
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.by Jobble
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, Fort Pierce , Inside Sales Rep Cell Tower Manufacturing, Sales , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!