Licensed Sales Agent
Company: Direct Auto
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: August 28, 2020
Want to grow your sales career with one of the fastest growing
auto insurers in the country? Start a new career in omni-channel
sales? Thrive in a performance-driven environment where youre
recognized and rewarded for your results? If the answer is, yes!
then apply to join our team today!
Were looking for enthusiastic, motivated, and dedicated Sales
Trainees and Licensed Agents who want to make a difference by
protecting the lives, family, and assets of others while growing
their career in insurances sales.
Founded in 1991, Direct Auto Insurance is a well-established,
fast-growing company that sells affordable car, renters,
motorcycle, homeowners insurance, and other types of coverages and
products online, over the phone, and in-store at more than 400
retail locations across the United States.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic sales
environment with real opportunity for career growth and advancement
alongside experienced leaders within an entrepreneurial culture,
and energetic environment.
What makes Direct Auto Insurance unique?
--- Ability to sell a multitude of industry-leading products
through retail stores and phone
--- Entrepreneurial, performance-based, and results-focused
--- Multi-tiered and comprehensive paid training program
--- Above market compensation plan with uncapped commission and
--- Internal advancement opportunities grow with us!
--- Sales Leadership
--- Sales Operations
--- Tuition Reimbursement
--- Paid Training
--- Sales contests, prizes, and competitions
--- And more
Responsible for the profitable growth and the attainment of
business goals by marketing and servicing National General products
including but not limited to Auto, Life, Auto Club, and Roadside
Assistance to new and existing customers. Assist walk-in customers,
support office operations and market our products outside of the
office via marketing calls and visits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to
- Meet and exceed sale's goals through new product sales, cross
selling and retention of current customers
- Implement marketing programs and initiatives which further the
National General brand in the local market (car dealerships, local
- Build and maintain relationships with community organizations
and local business
- Develop and manage customer relationships and serve as a
resource to customers and potential customers on all National
General products and services
- Responsible for monitoring key competitors in the local market
area and making suggestions on initiatives that could improve
National General's position in the marketplace
- Receive customer payments, issue receipts and verify
balance/daily reports of receipts for cash drawers
- Understand, promote and remain current on company underwriting
guidelines, announcements, and memos related to changes in company
policies and procedures
- Responsible for sales administration and reporting
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1+ years of successful business-to-consumer sales
- Active Property/Casualty and Life Insurance licensure
- Strong demonstrated ability to market and sell in multi-product
environment where cross selling and customer retention is essential
to sales budget attainment
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written, verbal and
presentation delivery with ability to clearly communicate the
features and benefits of insurance and other ancillary products to
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain customer
relationships and provide excellent customer service
- Experience or strong willingness to develop key relationships
and market our products within community organizations and the
local business community
- Must have current valid drivers license and consistent access
to a personal vehicle which can be utilized to complete business
marketing activities in the local community
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication
- Insurance industry experience
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO)
employer Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must
possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not
our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing
your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone
at (336) 435-2000.
Keywords: Direct Auto, Fort Pierce , Licensed Sales Agent, Sales , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!