Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: August 8, 2019
The Transport Driver is responsible for providing unfailing support
to Sales and Operations by assuring that the Distribution Centers
always have the merchandise to support the Company's ability to
meet or exceed our customers' needs.
Salary and Benefits Information: The starting rate of pay for this
position is $180.00 a day. Attractive benefits package (medical,
dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, etc).
Schedule and Shift: This is a full time, 2nd shift permanent
position Monday - Friday, working 2:00pm until finished.
Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as
- Perform routine vehicle inspection and operates vehicle in a
safe and efficient manner.
- Notify Route Manager of any mechanical problems or issues that
occur on vendors, or any changes in account status (i.e. new
ownership, account closed, etc).
- Operate bulk vehicle in the delivery of full Keurig Dr Pepper
brands and picks up empty product transport containers or pallets
in assigned warehouses.
- Prepare and extend delivery tickets showing cases placed and
credits given; accurate accounting of full and empty goods.
- Maintain DOT time log and other required transport
- Develop and maintain positive Company image in the trade and
industry to achieve the Company's objective for the overall growth
and availability of Keurig Dr Pepper brands.
- Transport the right merchandise to the right place at the right
time in the most cost effective and safe manner.
- Be vigilant in assuring safety as well as the cost-efficient
maintenance and operation of Company vehicles by: performing daily
vehicle inspections and address any concerns immediately,
maintaining immediate and open communication regarding road
hazards, etc., training all new employees in safety procedures and
- Aggressively assist lift drivers in unloading trailers.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the
- Exhibit thorough communication with the dispatch team and
Transport manager. Requirements
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 21 years of age or older
- Must have Double/Triple Endorsement
- 2 years delivery and face to face customer interaction
- Valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and driver's license
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in
North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano,
TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds
leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea,
water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single
serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an
unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more
than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly
everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of
hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP
key brands include Keurig , Dr Pepper , Green Mountain Coffee
Roasters , Canada Dry , Snapple , Bai , Mott's and The Original
Donut Shop . The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and
operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses
and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business,
which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and
wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also
provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional
growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and
appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper
Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its
employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age,
disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test,
as applicable for the role.
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Fort Pierce , Transport Driver, Professions , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!