Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: July 30, 2019
The Driver Lead is responsible for delivering product to small and
large format accounts on a predetermined route for advance sales,
maintaining strong customer rapport, quality service, and effective
merchandising of products. The Driver Lead will also be responsible
for training all new hires for all Driving and Merchandising
positions or general re-training when necessary.
Salary and Benefits Information: The starting rate of pay for this
position is $175 a day. Attractive benefits package (medical,
dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, etc).
Schedule and Shift: This is a full time, 1st shift permanent
position Monday - Friday, working 5:00am until finished.
Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as
- Deliver products to scheduled accounts in good condition and
within scheduled delivery time.
- Assure brands and packages are rotated properly safeguarding
against past-dated products available to consumers.
- Accountable for cash/credit proceeds and products removed from
- Compute and record transactions and convey all related cash,
checks and documents to Route Auditor at conclusion of work
- Provide shelf merchandising to stores upon request by manager
- Maintain assigned vehicle in accordance to applicable safety
- Deliver product for UDS, Bulk, Night Transport or Merchandising
routes when vacations or days off need to be taken by the normal
driver or merchandiser.
- Act as a support/fill in for the Distribution Supervisor duties
that may include: Kronos, JJ Keller, and any/all other reporting
functions of the DS role.
- The Driver Lead will also share in the opening, closing, and
weekend "on call" duties of the Branch.
- 2 years of delivery experience and face to face customer
- 1 year of commercial driving experience
- 21 years of age or older
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Must have Double/Triple endorsement
- Must have experience with Manual Transmission
- Valid Class A CDL Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in
North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano,
TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds
leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea,
water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single
serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an
unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more
than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly
everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of
hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP
key brands include Keurig , Dr Pepper , Green Mountain Coffee
Roasters , Canada Dry , Snapple , Bai , Mott's and The Original
Donut Shop . The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and
operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses
and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business,
which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and
wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also
provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional
growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and
appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper
Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its
employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age,
disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test,
as applicable for the role.
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Fort Pierce , Driver Lead, Professions , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!