ASL Recycle Driver - 103 Ft Pierce
Company: Waste Pro, USA
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: June 4, 2019
Waste Pro in Ft. Pierce has immediate Openings for Energetic CDL
Drivers! $1,200.00 Retention Bonus!! Paid in quarterly
Excellent compensation based on experience.
Everyday thousands of Waste Pro trucks serve millions of customers.
It takes professional, experienced, hardworking and dedicated
people, working together, to accomplish this task. Work with the
brightest people in the industry while driving some of the finest
Did you know that Waste Pro offers a $10,000.00 driver award? This
award designed specifically for drivers is attainable every 3 years
when the driver meets specific criteria. (Yes ... it happens all
the time) If you are energetic, team oriented and love a challenge
apply with Waste Pro and be the Distinguishable Difference!
The Recycle Driver operates a ASL refuse collection vehicles on
pre-assigned and special routes to pick up recycling.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Safely drives truck on route in accordance with Decision Driving
* Provides Distinguishably Different level of service through
courteous and expeditious customer service in all aspects of refuse
operation to the general public and customers
* Exhibits a positive attitude towards company, customer and
* Ensures recyclables are picked up and transferred properly; pick
up may require using back door. Tags improper refuse containers and
* Performs a variety of manual duties in the clean-up of scattered
refuse; moves and empties large trash bins using truck
* Prepares, maintains, and submits required company and
regulation-mandated reports and documents
* Performs Daily Pre and Post Trip inspections as set forth by
Waste Pro procedures and D.O.T. guidelines. Completes Safety Lane
activity and DVIR daily in accordance with Waste Pro safety lane
guidelines. Includes inspection under hood, check under carriage,
check fluid levels and air tires.
* Maintains clean truck and washes exterior weekly. Inspect/Clean
Truck: Lift hood, inspect under the hood, walk around and check
under carriage; pump gas, check fluid levels and air tires - Uses
air gauge, dipstick for levels, and gas pump nozzle for gas
* Must comply with all Department of Transportation and State
requirements for operators of commercial
* May be required to work during emergency situations.
* Must have a Class A or B CDL valid for the state in which the
position works. Requires a clean driving record.
* Must be at least 21 years of age or older
* Understand refuse collection policies, procedures, guidelines and
practices; understanding of Department of Transportation and State
requirements for operators of commercial motor vehicles.
* Drive a front-end, side, rear-end, or roll off loading refuse
truck, including right-hand driver's position on certain equipment,
observing legal and defensive driving practices.
* Follow a designated refuse collection route or work schedule;
* Understand and carry out oral and written instructions;
* Maintain written records and service responses.
* Must be able to speak and read English well enough to communicate
with customers, co-workers, dispatch and super visors, understand
highway and traffic signals, and be able to make legible entries on
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Employees in this job classification must attend and participate
in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
* Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping
up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Special Considerations/Physical Work Requirements:
1. Physically able to push or pull independently (unassisted) 50
pounds between 800 and 1000 times a day
2. Physically able to lift independently (unassisted) 50 pounds
from the ground to waist height between 800 and 1000 times a
3. Physically able to get up and down from the cab of a commercial
motor vehicle between 800 and 1000 times a day
4. Physically able to bend at the waist and knees between 800 and
1000 times a day
5. Physically able to work 8 to 12 hours in extreme weather
conditions (heat, cold, rain and snow)
* Works in a variety of environment conditions, including wide
temperature and weather variations including heat, cold, snow,
rain, wind; noise and vibrations, fumes, odors and dust.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Waste Pro, USA, Fort Pierce , ASL Recycle Driver - 103 Ft Pierce, Professions , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!