Appliance Service Technician
Company: ALLSOUTH APPLIANCE GROUP INC
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: January 22, 2023
About the JobDo you like fixing things? Are you handy? Do you
try to repair equipment before you call a repair man?" A career in
service may be a great fit for you! We offer on the job training.
All you need is a hardworking can-do attitude. The Appliance
Service Technician is responsible for repairing cooking, cleaning
and food preservation appliances. AllSouth sells appliances to both
the builder community and general public. Many of our repair calls
are warranty related. The repair environment varies from new
construction, occupied residences and in-shop. Once assigned to a
job, the Service Technician is responsible for diagnosing and
repairing the appliance as soon as possible. The employee will
often work independently and will communicate with customers,
customer service representatives, and other coworkers. We encourage
communication between our technicians to broaden their experience
and provide numerous training opportunities throughout the year.
- Do all levels or repair and maintenance on appliances including
but not limited to refrigerators, cooking appliances, microwaves,
washing machines, dryers, dishwashers. -
- Coordinate and communicate with the service department.
- Diagnose issues and contact the manufacturer to document the
issues and determine coverage.
- Document issues with appliances and determine what further
action is needed -
- Maintain paperwork and documentation for appliances and other
clerical work related to service.
- Occasional replacement or swap out of appliance.
- Work in a warehouse repair shop and do occasional cleaning and
- Operate a company provided van and perform routine maintenance
as required to ensure a professional appearance. -
- Maintain service equipment, vehicle and tools to ensure
professional image. - Your Qualifications Required
- 1-3 years experience in technical, mechanical, plumbing,
electrical, HVAC, or similar field
- Valid Driver License
- Pass periodic drug screens and background checks
- Maintain safe MVR and satisfy insurance carriers
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma Preferred
- 1-5 - years experience in appliance repair
- Appliance installation experience
- Experience in the construction industry Our Story AllSouth
Appliance is a family owned and operated business, begun in 1997 to
service the construction industry. As as a full line appliance
dealer serving various areas of the Southeast, AllSouth has grown
to multiple locations and warehouse. While we specialize in
supplying builders and remodelors in their appliances needs, we
serve the public with Appliances, BBQ Grill and outdoor products of
all price ranges. We have a broad range of positions between our
showrooms and distribution centers. We offer competitive pay,
awesome benefits, and have plenty of opportunities for advancement.
We welcome industry veterans from Sears, HHgregg and other
appliance retailers. Benefits BC/BS Health, Dental and Vision
Company Paid Life Insurance Company Paid Long Term Disability Short
term Liability, accident, Cancer and long term care coverage 401(K)
Paid Time Off Paid Holidays Employee discount on appliances And
Keywords: ALLSOUTH APPLIANCE GROUP INC, Fort Pierce , Appliance Service Technician, Professions , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!