Retail Inventory Specialist
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: November 21, 2022
The world of working and learning has changed. This is your
opportunity to be a part of a brand transformation and growth
strategy within the retail industry. Staples is helping our
customers and community discover innovative products, services, and
inspiration that unlock what's possible, while empowering you to
unlock your potential. Our people are the heart of our success and
there has never been a better time to join us as we lead the way in
a new era of working and learning.
As an Inventory Specialist, you will be collaborative and inclusive
in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented
retail culture. You'll provide an exceptional customer experience
through maintaining accurate inventory controls within the store.
You will also coach other team members to ensure accuracy of
inventory and proper backroom operations.
Get great perks.
* Bonus plan, full-time hours, generous paid time off, career
growth opportunities, and weekly pay
* Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Hiring
* Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile
plans and other retailers, etc.)
* Full medical benefits package, 401(k) with company match, and
many more benefits
Schedule an interview immediately.
* Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via
text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We'll let you know if
you're not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store
Play an active role in helping both your store and your customer
* Process inventory controls such as return to vendor or return to
* Ensure back of house operations and truck process are consistent
with company safety policies and standards to maintain stock
* Respond quickly to customer requests and concerns
* Create a positive, inviting environment for customers and
maintain a neat and clean store
* Understand and use basic selling skills to engage and present
* Be flexible in performing other duties as assigned (i.e.,
reserving online pick-ups, returns, cashier)
Essential skills and experience:
* Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and
* Must be able to engage with customers and help them with their
* Collaborate and work with other team members
* High attention to detail; ability to juggle many priorities and
* Ability to lift/move materials up to the 100 pound range, climb
ladders, stand and walk continuously
* Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and perks
offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other
basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Staples, Fort Pierce , Retail Inventory Specialist, Professions , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!