Costume Cam Specialist- Full-Time/Part-Time, Walt Disney World
Company: Disney Parks and Resorts
Posted on: June 27, 2019
"It takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt was on to
something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today.
No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney
Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring
innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most
importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the
steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our
thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come
Responsibilities : Costuming is responsible for providing fully
themed looks for our Cast that help bring world-famous Disney
stories to life. Our teams develop, build, buy and repair costumes
for locations across the Parks and Resorts segment. Our costumes
appear on Cast Members, Entertainment Performers and Characters
world-wide; in all of our theme parks, resorts, on cruise ships and
even in behind-the-scenes areas our guests never see.
Costume Cam Specialists must have a thorough working knowledge of
cutting, pattern making and garment construction. In this role, you
could develop patterns from costume design sketches by draping,
flat patterning or computer assisted patterning. You could also be
creating tech packs or digitizing and grading patterns, as well as
creating markers using computer programs such as Gerber
Basic Qualifications :
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of garment patterning, cutting,
- Must satisfactorily pass the pattern making assessment.
- Must be able to work around all types of fibers; manmade or
- Proven communication skills.
- Demonstrated positive, friendly and helpful behaviors.
- Full-Time roles require seven (7) days of full
- Part-Time roles require a minimum of three (3) days of full
availability, including nights and holidays.
- Flexible scheduling availability including first and second
shifts, third shift if applicable, weekends, holidays, overtime and
- Comfortable working in an area where you may be exposed to
performers in various stages of dress/undress.
- Proven experience with Adobe Illustrator, Gerber Accumark
- Proven experience in the Apparel Industry, Textiles, Theater or
- Upper level Undergraduate or Graduate degree in related field
of study is preferred.
- Must be able to work with a variety of commercial sewing
machines, press equipment and tools.
- Ability to create and modify proportional flat sketch line
drawings of complex garments in Adobe Illustrator.
Additional Information : KEYWORD: WDWCasting, Costuming
Keywords: Disney Parks and Resorts, Fort Pierce , Costume Cam Specialist- Full-Time/Part-Time, Walt Disney World, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!