Company: HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: March 18, 2023
IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient experience? At
HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career
as a(an) Registrar PRN today with HCA Florida Lawnwood
Hospital.BenefitsHCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital, offers a total
rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Registrar PRN. We care for our
community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues
donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply
Today!Job Summary and QualificationsSchedule: As
Needed/PRN/FlexibleThe Registrar is responsible for timely and
accurate patient registration. Interviews patients for all
pertinent account information and verifies insurance coverage.
Learn more about a day in the life of a Registrar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlHpzS5dpbEWhat you will do in this
- Interview patients at workstation or at bedside to obtain all
necessary account information.
- Provide exemplary Customer Service. Understand/explain policies
regarding services, pricing, insurance billing, and payment of
- Verify all insurance and obtain
- Process patient charts according to paperwork flow needs and
established productivity standards.
- Meet/exceed performance expectations and complete work within
the required timeframe.What qualifications you will need:
- 1 year of related experience required.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and
others as required
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved)."Parallon provides
full-service revenue cycle management, or total patient account
resolution, for HCA Healthcare. Our services include scheduling,
registration, insurance verification, hospital billing, revenue
integrity, collections, payment compliance, credentialing, health
information management, customer service, payroll and physician
billing. We also provide full-service revenue cycle management as
well as targeted solutions, such as Medicaid Eligibility, for
external clients across the country. Parallon has over 17,000
colleagues, and serves close to 1,000 hospitals and 3,000 physician
practices, all making an impact on patients, providers and their
communities.HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the
World's Most Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more
than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated
$3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.""The great hospitals
will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the
really great institutions will provide care with warmth,
compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderIf you are looking for an opportunity that
provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Registrar PRN opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital, Fort Pierce , Registrar PRN, Other , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...