Company: Contender Boats, Inc.
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Contender Boats is currently seeking EXPERIENCED Aluminum Welders
for the new Ft. Pierce, FL location. Aluminum Welders are
responsible for the welding and fabrication for boat tops and other
* Plans details of work order procedures; gathers required tools
and materials based on instructions and specifications provided for
* Fabricates and repairs various items and equipment using cutting,
burning, and welding techniques and equipment.
* Monitors the welding, burning, and fitting process to ensure
parts are not overheated or damaged by warping, distortion,
expansion, or shrinkage.
* Prepares, assembles, and tacks weld parts and surfaces to be
* Maintains, organizes, and cleans equipment and the work area.
* Notifies supervisor when faulty equipment or defective materials
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Stand for 10 hours and operate specialized equipment
* Flexibility in working additional hours as necessary.
* Ability to work overtime when required.
* Ability to work within strict deadlines to meet shipment
* Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
* Competitive Salary
* Holiday Pay
* Paid Time Off
* Monday to Thursday (some Fridays)
* 10-hour shift
Ft. Pierce, FL
*About Contender Boats: *
Contender Boats has been building premier offshore sportfishing
boats for over 35 years. With center console and cabin models
ranging from 22 to 44 ft, Contender leads the industry in
innovation, performance, and quality. With manufacturing facilities
in Homestead and Ft. Pierce, FL, Contender is a rapidly growing
company with great potential for hard working candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 2 years
* 10 hour shift
* Outdoor work
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Contender Boats, Inc., Fort Pierce , Welder/Fabricator, Other , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!