Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Ferrellgas is looking for a Compliance Specailist to joing the
team! This position provides customer service at a local level
answering routine questions and issues about products or services
from customers. You may also take escalated customer calls
including billing questions, product support, and determine
appropriate solutions or responses. Typically requires a high
school diploma and 5 plus years of related experience.Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401 (K) with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Wellness Program
- Propane Discounts
- Maintains an accurate database of the detailed
planning/regulatory requirements associated with each county and
- Serves as the primary point of contact for project
- Proactively communicates with the customer during each step of
the project, including follow-up once complete.
- Notifies the CSM and DMs as to all regulatory requirements
within each local, prior to initiating each site plan.
- Ensures that appropriate site plans are completed, collected
and filed on shared folders. Evaluates for accuracy and
- Initiates communication to prompt the permitting process, once
the site plans are complete. Communicates with customer, as to the
appropriate lead time.
- Maintains, documents and publishes a proficient timeline with
- Requests utility surveys, as not to inhibit a timely
- Submits tank set service orders, per the project timeline and
service reservation calendar.
- Obtains approval from the CSM for applicable pricing and fees
associated with regulatory process.
- Requests all necessary inspections during applicable phases of
- Follows up to gain all inspection approvals. Records, files and
- Provides regular updates with the leadership team on active
projects, challenges and completions.
- Maintains an effective balance with communication, customer
service, documentation and step process initiation.
- Provides back-up (peak time coverage) support to CSS customer
service team when work permits.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 5 plus years of customer service experience required.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Basic accounting skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Typing and data entry experience.
- Proven telephone communication skills.
- General PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
routing/distribution software experience preferred.
- Ability to get along with others and work within a team
- Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful,
permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United
- Applicants must not now, or any time in the future, require
sponsorship for an employment visa.Why work for Ferrellgas? We
pride ourselves in providing the best customer service in the
propane industry. Ranked consistently as one of the top propane
suppliers in the country, Ferrellgas is in the business of
providing meaningful moments. Memories full of warmth,
dependability you can trust, and outcomes you had only dreamed
possible.Ferrellgas has been recognized by Forbes as one of the
Best Employers in America. Please visit our Life at Ferrellgas page
for more information.ID: 2022-21681 Telecommute: Yes
Keywords: Ferrellgas, Fort Pierce , Compliance Specialist, Other , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!