Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionActivities Assistant - Full Time - Now Offering
DAILY PAY!!!OVERVIEW:Assist in scheduling, organizing and
facilitating activities to meet the residents' creative, social,
physical, spiritual, and emotional needs. Adapts activities to suit
resident and incorporate them into overall resident care routines
and objectivesQUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma and certain certifications may be
- More education or experience with nursing, recreational
activities, event planning, or related may be preferred.
- Adaptability and strong organization and time management
- Excellent resource management, computer, record keeping,
interpersonal, decision making, and verbal and written
- Patience and compassion when dealing with others, especially
those who are sick, injured, elderly, or from different
- Flexibility to work when needed, especially evenings, weekends,
or early mornings.WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- This position operates in a health care setting. This role
requires regular walking to various locations around the care
- Incumbent may be exposed to virus, disease and infection from
patients and specimens in working environment.
- Incumbent may be required to work extended periods of time at a
video display terminal.
- Incumbent may experience traumatic situations, including
psychiatric, and deceased patients.
- Works beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays
- Incumbent must be able to stay or return to facility during
emergency conditionsPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk and hear. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking,
bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all
day. The employee must frequently lift or move objects and patients
weighing over 50 pounds.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position
has no supervisory responsibilities.TRAVEL: There are no travel
Keywords: Sandgate, Fort Pierce , Activities Assistant, Other , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!