Registered Nurse (RN) Pediatric ICU - Sign On Bonus
Company: Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
$20K Sign-On Bonus Available for Qualified Candidates! Registered
Nurse (RN)Pediatrics ICU (PICU)Full-Time (0.9 FTE), NightsLawnwood
Regional Medical CenterFort Pierce, FL Facility
Description:Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a
380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services.
Lawnwood is home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the
Treasure Coast providing interventional and therapeutic care,
including open-heart surgery. Other hospital services include adult
and pediatric emergency services, labor/delivery and birthing,
pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine, diagnostic
services, as well as inpatient and outpatient surgical services.
Lawnwood is designated by the Joint Commission as a Certified
Primary Stroke Center. The Physical Rehabilitation Center is CARF
accredited and we are designated a Level II Trauma Center by the
Florida Department of Health and verified by the American College
of Surgeons. We also offer a freestanding ER in Vero Beach
providing emergency treatment for adults and children closer to
home. Additionally Lawnwood offers the area s only Level III
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Pediatric Intensive Care
Unit (PICU). At Lawnwood patients come first no matter what! We
invite you to work in a fast-paced environment with a team of top
healthcare professionals while enjoying a culturally vibrant, yet
laid-back quality of life centered on Treasure Coast beaches,
boating, fishing, community and the outdoors. Benefits:We are
committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family
needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include: Student Loan
Repayment*Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*Paid Personal
Leave401k (100% annual match 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
service)Identity Theft Protection discountsAuto, Home, and Life
Insurance optionsAdoption AssistanceEmployee Stock Purchase Program
(ESPP)**If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR
office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
Position Description:The PICU RN provides direct nursing care in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.Qualifications
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida, or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State
Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing
eligibility and duration provisions).
- BLS & PALS (American Heart Association or American Red Cross or
American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course
- Previous Peds / PICU experience required
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.Notice Our Company s recruiters
are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and
we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking .For questions about your job application
or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option
1. Associated topics: care, coronary, infusion, intensive care,
mhb, nurse rn, recovery, registed, transitional, unit
Keywords: Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, Fort Pierce , Registered Nurse (RN) Pediatric ICU - Sign On Bonus, Other , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!