Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Families come in all shapes and sizes. And that includes the
Wendy-- - -s family - the people you work with as a Wendy-- - -s
Crew Member.The stuff you want - like fun people, quality food, a
schedule to meet your needs, and a paycheck - done. Our founder
Dave Thomas had three rules for everyone who works here: Do the
right thing. Treat people with respect. Make food better than
they-- - -d expect from a fast food place. No doubt you do the
first two already. We can teach you the third!Sound good? Keep
reading.Our burgers are square, which means we don-- - -t cut
corners. So hopefully, neither do you.-- -
- Your natural friendliness is just one of your talents.
- You can handle a lot of stuff and not wig out.-- -
- You-- - -re good with being on drive-thru one shift and making
fries the next.-- -
- You like making customers happy. For real.-- -What you bring to
- Solid social skills - you act like your grandma is standing
behind you (at least while you-- - -re at work).
- You see whatever-- - -s low - ketchup, straws, cups - and you
fill it back up.
- You pitch in and help your crew and customers --- -
- You take and receive direction like a pro.
- You want to learn something new and be a part of something
- If something doesn-- - -t seem right, you make it right.You
must be willing and able to:
- Stand and move for most - if not all - of your shift.-- -
- Lift up to 25-50 lbs. now and then.
- Handle weather-related moments like rain at the drive-thru,
taking trash out in the summer, etc.-- -
- Wear a headset, use other restaurant equipment such as a
register or grill, and follow brand standards and guidelines.
- For more information on specific equipment or job requirements,
see the or talk to the hiring manager.We get it. We get you.Our
food isn-- - -t one size fits all and our job opportunities aren--
- -t either. Whether you -- - -re looking for your first job or to
build a career, a lot of hours or something to keep you busy on the
weekend, you-- - -re an early bird or night owl, we-- - -ve got you
covered.We are also a proud equal opportunity employer - that means
all races, religions, nationalities, genders and the LGBTQ+
community are welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations in
order to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of their jobs.PandoLogic. Keywords: Food Services General
Worker, Location: Fort Pierce, FL - 34946
Keywords: Wendy's, Fort Pierce , Crew Member, Other , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!