Peer Recovery Specialist
Company: Aware Recovery Care
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Why You'll Love This Certified Recovery Advisor Job
Do you have passion for meeting people where they are and
supporting them on their road to recovery? Do you have a passion
for coming alongside and supporting people? Want to use your
personal experience to make a difference in the lives of those
struggling with substance abuse? Join the Aware Recovery Care team
today in this Peer Recovery Specialist / Certified Recovery Advisor
job in our Fort Pierce, FL location.
A CRA is an exclusive position available within Aware Recovery
Care. CRAs are a part of a multidisciplinary Addiction Care team
guiding and directing clients through an intensive In-Home
Addiction Treatment program which provides services for up to a
full year. The CRA serves as a personal guide in helping clients to
identify and develop the skills and daily habits that are necessary
to achieve sustained, long-term recovery and other subjective
At Aware Recovery Care, you will give clients the tools to navigate
their daily lives and help them on their own unique path to
recovery. Start a career where you look forward coming to work and
get the opportunity to create lasting relationships with a team
that shares your passion for making a difference. Plus, you don't
have to be certified to apply. Aware will help you get certified
within 6 months of starting your new career.
Use your experience and compassionate nature to build a career you
are excited about and apply for our Peer Recovery Specialist /
Certified Recovery Advisor job today!
- This position has an average salary range of $36K to $42K based
on education/experienceResponsibilitiesCertified Recovery Advisor
- Deliver ARC's 52-week In-Home Addiction Treatment (IHAT)
program within the client's home environment.
- Driving to and meeting clients in their home environment.
Transporting clients to ARC-related appointments as fit and
- Collaborate with the Addiction Treatment team to coordinate
customized client care.
- Manage a caseload of clients and subsequent scheduling of
- Offer support through the therapeutic connection including both
face-to-face appointments and telephonically as necessary.
- Submit timely clinical documentation in an Electronic Medical
Record (EMR) system.
- Meet the client "where they are".
- Work across departments responsible for holistic client
- Offer personal experience in hopes of providing further
guidance through early and continued recovery.
- Participation in Case Review, supervision, and continuing
- Mentoring/Shadowing new employees
- Must be open/flexible to working nights and weekends, if
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assignedRequired
SkillsCertified Recovery Advisor Job Qualifications
- 2 years of lived continuous recovery experience from any
Substance Use Disorder (SUD) and/or personal experience with
addiction in family members or loved ones preferred.
- The following certifications are a plus: Certified Addiction
Counselor (CAC), Drug and Alcohol Recovery Counselor (DARC),
Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA), Certified Peer Recovery
Specialist (CPRS) and/or any other applicable
trainings/certifications related to addiction treatment.
- Aware Recovery Care requires proof of COVID vaccination prior
Keywords: Aware Recovery Care, Fort Pierce , Peer Recovery Specialist, Other , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!