Company: Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: January 3, 2022
The General Laborer is responsible for performing general labor
functions in the fertilizer plant and providing general help on the
plant site to other team members.
What your day may look like
- Assists in setting up equipment for fertilizer production.
- Assists in the production and loading of fertilizer.
- Unloads and loads truck, hoppers and bags with use of forklift
and/or manual lifting.
- Assists with inventory counting.
- Learns all raw materials used in production of fertilizer
- Provides general assistance in repairs or maintenance of
- Performs cleaning duties such as sweeping and washing surfaces
of equipment and the facility.
- Identifies waste and disposes of it in the proper manner.
- Adheres to all plant safety rules and regulations in assigned
- Maintains a clean work environment both inside and outside the
facility by using good housekeeping habits.
- Other work-related duties as assigned by leader.
- Reliable and regular attendance is expected.
Education and experience needed for this position
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Must pass a drug test and background check.
Other skills that will help you succeed
- Ability to read and write English.
- Ability to effectively communicate with office and
- Comply with quality control procedures and documentation.
- Complies with all safety and training protocol.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in extreme hot or
- Must be available to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Your work environment and the physical aspects of the jobAt Helena,
safety is our highest priority. We seek out extensive safety
measures and put them in place to minimize exposure to anything
that could be potentially harmful to our employees.
The work environment for this position is that of a typical
warehouse environment where the noise level is usually moderate to
loud. In this position, you will regularly work near moving
equipment/mechanical parts and could be exposed to fumes, airborne
particles, chemical and biological hazards, vibrations and a risk
of electrical shock. This position requires you to use your hands
for many different tasks and to talk, hear, walk, stand and sit.
You may be occasionally required to lift or move up to 100
Who we areHelena Agri-Enterprises, LLC is one of the nation's
foremost agronomy solutions providers. We rank near the top
nationally in volume and sales for crop production products,
fertilizer, custom application, seed and precision agriculture,
turf management, industrial weed control, forestry, aquatics and
more. As a solutions provider, we help our customers make critical
decisions about soil variability, nutrient and water availability,
seed selection and pest management. We take pride in working with
our growers beyond the sale, helping them in every aspect of their
business.Helena operates under several main business groups -
Helena Products Group, AGRIntelligence, Helena Industries, LLC and
Diversified Applications, Inc.
Helena is a special place to beAt Helena, we are family. Our
employees take care of each other and support each other at work
and in their personal life. Our family-like atmosphere creates a
positive work environment that allows our employees to be
high-performers because they feel comfort and compassion from their
manager and work team. Our family-like culture is centered on our
successful business model "People...Products...Knowledge." People
being the first for good reason. When our employees are treated
right and feel cared for, our customers thrive and our business
Helena's commitment to diversity and inclusionAt Helena, we are
committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment
where all our employees feel safe, valued and have the opportunity
to succeed. We embrace different backgrounds and human experiences
because our customers are also diverse. When we all show deep
appreciation for each other and our customers it builds trust that
strengthens Helena and keeps us competitive.
Helena supports individuals with disabilities and reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform job responsibilities.
Stay connected to Helena
Helena is an equal opportunity employer.INDHP2
Keywords: Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC, Fort Pierce , General Laborer, Other , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!