Traffic Control Specialist - FLAGGER
Company: Southeastern Traffic Supply
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Southeastern Traffic Supply has immediate openings in the FT
PIERCE area. Fast-growing traffic control company seeking
responsible applicants to serve as flaggers. Training and Florida
FDOT certificate will be provided, along with the necessary
equipment and on the job training. Successful candidates must
demonstrate a strong commitment to safety, willingness to work
flexible hours with a regular shift of 8-12 hours, lift 30-50
pounds, and stand on their feet while on the job: acceptable
driving record and drug-free workplace compliance required
plentiful opportunities for advancement.
Traffic Control Positions:
- Flaggers/Entry level
- Crew Leads/Experienced
- Open availability for schedule.
- You MUST have a VALID Driver's License and an acceptable
- A Background Check and Drug Screen will be conducted before
- PPE including Safety Toe Boots (steel toe or composite).
- Set up and maintain the maintenance of traffic work zones to
meet customer and FDOT needs.
- Work as a team to ensure proper work zone coverage and safety
- Physical ability to move traffic control equipment, stand and
walk under outdoor temperatures.
- Must maintain a courteous and professional manner with
co-workers, customers, and the public.
- Able to be flexible with last-minute schedule changes.
- Overtime work may be required. Night work may be
- Employees expected to adhere to all Company Safety and Human
You may click on the link to apply:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Driver's License (Required)
Typical start time:
Company's Facebook page:
Southeastern Traffic Supply, LLC is a fast-growing traffic
control company with locations in Florida, Georgia, and South
Carolina with room for advancement. We are an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Southeastern Traffic Supply, Fort Pierce , Traffic Control Specialist - FLAGGER, Other , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!