Perform functions to assist in facilitation of the processing of
merchandise through Gulfstream Goodwill Industries' Retail
department, while portraying a positive image for Gulfstream
Goodwill Industries, Inc.
1. Select totes and take to station.
2. Using key information (ISBN number, UPC code, title, author,
etc.) scan using computerized scanner equipment to establish value
by the way of e-commerce software. If merchandise meets our
criteria, enter pertinent data into listing program. Print out
locator slip and place on item with locator number visible.
3. Sort items that fail to meet department criteria into
separate tote. Label all totes in station accordingly.
4. May assist in responding to email and phone inquiries.
5. Place merchandise and packaging slip into appropriately sized
bubble mailer or box.
6. Perform other related duties as required.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Demonstrate by words and actions a commitment to the Goodwill
mission to help people with barriers to become self-sufficient,
working members of the community.
2. Perform or assist with any duties or operations, as required
to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality
3. Maintain safe work area and comply with safety procedures and
equipment operating rules, keeping work area in a clean and orderly
4. Participate in any variety of meetings and task force groups
to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals,
resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge
pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
1. Experience and education equivalent to High School Diploma or
2. Ability to read and speak English and understand
3. Knowledge of internet search engines
4. Familiarity with packaging and shipping procedures and
5. Ability to work independently
1. Ability to handle and move large amounts of material around
2. Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds frequently
3. Repetitive pushing, pulling, stretching, reaching, kneeling,
stooping, standing and bending
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
Computer and peripherals, word processing, software programs,
safety equipment, and a variety of standard office equipment.
Pay Rate: $8.56/hour