Company: Nilfisk Advance
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Assemble the unit model or cart and quantity listed on the MO
provided to you to the BOM pick list.
- Insure that components used in assembly of the unit are free of
damage or scratches.
- Insure that correct marketing labels are applied to the unit
- Insure that correct label placement is followed.
- Buff / repair scratches in coil assembly.
- Repair or replace defective parts from assembly found during
- As needed go to shipping to repair or replace defective parts
used in assembly.
- Report any BOM errors or discrepancies to production /
- Clean up empty cardboard boxes and pallets created during part
- Complete required paper work and turn in to production
- Keep work area clear and clean.
Nilfisk, Inc., is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment
Keywords: Nilfisk Advance, Fort Pierce , Assembler, Other , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!