Solid Waste Workers are part of the Essential Critical
$$ IMMEDIATE OPENING! GREAT PAY! MONTHLY INCENTIVES!! $$
Waste Pro in Ft Pierce offers a comprehensive pay range based on
proven skills & capability. Waste Pro Technicians receive a
$2,000.00 Retention Bonus during the first year of employment and
are eligible for year end and referral bonuses!
Level A Technician - Pay Range $25 - $31 per hour
Level B Technician - Pay Range $20 - $25 per hour
Level C Technician - Pay Range $16 - $19 per hour
Overtime is currently available!!
We support your pursuit of ASE Certification through fee
reimbursement, increase(s) in compensation, and a Master Technician
Achievement Bonus! To assist in your career development, Waste Pro
Technicians are eligible to receive a monthly tool allowance of up
to $50.00 per month and a $150.00 per year boot allowance!
Our benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision and Life
Insurance; a 401k Plan, Disability Insurance; Vacation, Holiday and
Waste Pro USA, Inc. has an opening for a skilled Truck
Technician for our Ft Pierce Florida Operation.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the A Technician will
be responsible for diagnostics related to a fleet of refuse and
Maintenance and repair of all aspects of Mack, IHC, Autocar,
Heil, McNeilus vehicles and equipment.
Support of other coworkers in working safely and efficiently in
the maintenance and repair of our fleet of vehicles and
The successful applicant will have 3-5 years of hands on
technical experience in the maintenance and repair of medium duty
class 8 vehicles and equipment.
Ability to work in a safe fast paced environment.
Preferably with waste/recycling industry experience.
Clear understanding of OSHA safety requirements for vehicle
Ability to utilize computers for data tracking, communication
etc. (dossier, Microsoft office).
ASE certification in Medium duty truck repair/maintenance
categories a plus.
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Employees in this job classification must attend and
participate in corporation sponsored training courses as
* Employees in this job classification are responsible for
keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being
used by Waste Pro.
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the
Special Considerations/Physical Work Requirements:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Exposure to chemical and residential waste.
* Walking, Jogging, Twisting, Crouching, Lifting
* Sufficient stamina for steady work pace throughout the day
* Able to utilize all Personal Protective Equipment as mandated
* Physically able to get up and down from the cab of a
commercial motor vehicle between 50 and 100 times a day
* Physically able to lift 50 to 75 pounds from the floor to
waist height unassisted
* Physically able to lift 50 pounds from the floor to shoulder
* Physically able to lift 50 pounds form the floor to overhead
* Physically able to push and pull 50 pounds unassisted
* Physically able to frequently (100-200 times) bend at the
knees and waist
* Physically able to frequently (100-200 times) reach over your
head or reach out with extended arms to perform work
* Physically able to frequently (100-200 times) twist at the
waist to perform work
* Physically able to work in extreme temperatures and weather
environments (road calls).
* Normal setting for this job is: Inside and Outside with
occasional exposure to extreme weather conditions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected