Registered Nurse (RN) NICU
Company: Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: October 4, 2019
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse (RN)
Neonatal Intensive Care
Full Time Night Shift 0.9 FTE
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Fort Pierce, FL
Sign on bonus offered for qualified candidates!
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed
acute-care hospital offering a full range of services. Lawnwood is
home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast
and offers diagnostic, interventional and therapeutic care,
including open-heart surgery. Other hospital services include a
24/7 emergency department, pediatric emergency department,
labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology,
nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, and a full range of
inpatient and outpatient general surgical services. Lawnwood
provides the area's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit,
Level II Trauma Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and
Comprehensive Stroke Center.
Lawnwood is accredited by The Joint Commission and designated as
Certified Primary Stroke Center. Lawnwood's Physical Rehabilitation
Center is CARF accredited and, for 11 years in a row, the hospital
is a Five-Star Recipient for the Treatment of Heart Attack by
Healthgrades. At Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart
Institute, patients come first - no matter what!
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation's
leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of
America. Historically HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's
World's Most Ethical Companies. Join our tradition of
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
student loan repayment, employee discount program, and employee
stock purchase program.
* Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
* Carries out physician orders.
* Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
* Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
* Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
* Instructs and educates patients and families.
* Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.
* Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized
Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements,
including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration
* Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider
* Fetal Monitoring
* Previous NICU experience required
* Customer service abilities including effective listening
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
* Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending,
reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or
equipment up to 50 pounds
* Must obtain NRP certification within 30 days of employment
* Must obtain STABLE certification within 90 days of employment
Keywords: Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, Fort Pierce , Registered Nurse (RN) NICU, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!