Registered Nurse (RN) Inpatient Rehab Unit Full Time Nights
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: September 7, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
SignOn Bonus For Those Who Qualify! RegisteredNurse, Inpatient
Rehab Unit, FT (.8 FTE), Nights 8 Hr. Shifts
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Fort Pierce, FL FacilityDescription: LawnwoodRegional Medical
Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed acute-care hospitaloffering a
full range of services. Lawnwood is home to the most
experiencedHeart Institute on the Treasure Coast and offers
diagnostic, interventional andtherapeutic care, including
open-heart surgery. Other hospital services includea 24/7 emergency
department, pediatric emergency department, labor/delivery
andbirthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine,
diagnosticservices, and a full range of inpatient and outpatient
general surgicalservices. Lawnwood provides the areas only Level
III Neonatal Intensive CareUnit, Level II Trauma Center, Pediatric
Intensive Care Unit and ComprehensiveStroke Center. Lawnwoodis
accredited by The Joint Commission and designated as Certified
PrimaryStroke Center. Lawnwoods PhysicalRehabilitation Center is
CARF accredited and, for 11 years in a row, thehospital is a
Five-Star Recipient for the Treatment of Heart Attack
byHealthgrades. At Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart
Institute,patients come first no matter what! LawnwoodRegional
Medical Center is a member of the nations leading provider
ofhealthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has
been named one ofEthispheres Worlds Most Ethical Companies for
eight consecutive years. Joinour tradition of excellence! Benefits:
We offer a generouscompensation package for Full-time and Part-time
including: vacation, 401k, andMedical Insurance. Position
Description: The Rehab RN provides direct nursing care inaccordance
with established policies, procedures and protocols of
thehealthcare organization. The tasks andresponsibilities include:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
Qualifications Position Qualifications:
- FL RN licensure, or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State
Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing
eligibility and duration provisions)
- Current certification as a BLS (American Heart Association)
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: HCA., Fort Pierce , Registered Nurse (RN) Inpatient Rehab Unit Full Time Nights, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!