Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiovascular
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: August 11, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse Critical Care Stepdown Unit Part Time Night Shift
0.6 FTE Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Fort Pierce, FL Sign on bonus offered to qualified candidates!
Facility Description: Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart
Institute is a 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of
services. Lawnwood is home to the most experienced Heart Institute
on the Treasure Coast and offers diagnostic, interventional and
therapeutic care, including open-heart surgery. Other hospital
services include a 24/7 emergency department, pediatric emergency
department, labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics,
oncology, nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, and a full range
of inpatient and outpatient general surgical services. Lawnwood
provides the areas only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit,
Level II Trauma Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and
Comprehensive Stroke Center. Lawnwood is accredited by The Joint
Commission and designated as Certified Primary Stroke Center.
Lawnwoods Physical Rehabilitation Center is CARF accredited and,
for 11 years in a row, the hospital is a Five-Star Recipient for
the Treatment of Heart Attack by Healthgrades. At Lawnwood Regional
Medical Center & Heart Institute, patients come first no matter
what! Kendall Regional Medical Center is a member of the nations
leadingprovider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of
America. Historically HCAhas been named one of Ethispheres Worlds
Most Ethical Companies. Join ourtradition of excellence! Benefits:
We offer you anexcellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellentbenefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and yourability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO,
medical,dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement, employeediscount program, and employee stock
Description: The CCSD RN provides direct nursing care in accordance
with established policies, procedures and protocols of the
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required. Qualifications
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized
Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements,
including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration
- Current certification as a BLS/ACLS/NRP Healthcare
- Fetal Monitoring
- Previous L&D experience required
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: HCA., Fort Pierce , Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiovascular, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!