Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) TNCU
Company: Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: July 29, 2019
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)TNCUPRN--FTE 0.1
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Fort Pierce, FL--Facility Description:
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed
acute-care hospital offering a full range of services. Lawnwood is
home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast
and offers diagnostic, interventional and therapeutic care,
including open-heart surgery. Other hospital services include a
24/7 emergency department, pediatric emergency department,
labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology,
nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, and a full range of
inpatient and outpatient general surgical services. Lawnwood
provides the area---s only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit,
Level II Trauma Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and
Comprehensive Stroke Center.--Lawnwood is accredited by The Joint
Commission and designated as Certified Primary Stroke Center.--
Lawnwood---s Physical Rehabilitation Center is CARF accredited and,
for 11 years in a row, the hospital is a Five-Star Recipient for
the Treatment of Heart Attack by Healthgrades. At Lawnwood Regional
Medical Center & Heart Institute, patients come first --- no matter
what!--Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is a member of the
nation---s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital
Corporation of America. Historically HCA has been named one of
Ethisphere---s World---s Most Ethical Companies. Join our tradition
of excellence! --Benefits:
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, and employee stock purchase
Working under the supervision of a RN, the Certified Nurse
Assistant performs various patient care activities necessary in
caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.-- The
position's tasks and responsibilities include:
- Bathes, dresses/undresses patients assist with personal
- Serves and collects food trays.-- Assists with patient
- Transports, positions and drapes patients for exams and
- Assists patients in ambulating.
- Takes and records vital signs, weights and I & O.
- Performs non sterile dressing changes.
- Passes and collects bed pans.
- Changes bed linens.
- Provides encouragement, support and comfort to patients and
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.--
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.Qualifications Position Qualifications:
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Current BLS Certification--as a Healthcare Provider (American
- Successful completion of a Nursing Assistant training.
- FL state certification as a Nurse Assistant.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Ability to make quick decisions to report patient condition
with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.--
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, Fort Pierce , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) TNCU, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!