Registered Nurse (RN) Critical Care Step Down Full Time Nights
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: May 17, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Fort Pierce, FLRN, CCSD, FT, Nights, 0.9 FTE Sign on
bonus/relocation assistance available to qualified
candidates...inquire with Recruiter Facility Description:Lawnwood
Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed acute-care
hospital offering a full range of services. Lawnwood is home to the
most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast and offers
diagnostic, interventional and therapeutic care, including
open-heart surgery. Other hospital services include a 24/7
emergency department, pediatric emergency department,
labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology,
nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, and a full range of
inpatient and outpatient general surgical services. Lawnwood
provides the areas only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit,
Level II Trauma Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and
Comprehensive Stroke Center. Lawnwood is accredited by The Joint
Commission and designated as Certified Primary Stroke Center.
Lawnwoods Physical Rehabilitation Center is CARF accredited and,
for 11 years in a row, the hospital is a Five-Star Recipient for
the Treatment of Heart Attack by Healthgrades. At Lawnwood Regional
Medical Center & Heart Institute, patients come first no matter
what! Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is a member of the nations
leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of
America. HCA has been named one of Ethispheres Worlds Most Ethical
Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of
excellence! Benefits:We offer a generous compensation package for
Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical
Insurance. The CCSD RN provides direct nursing care in accordance
with established policies, procedures and protocols of the
healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.Qualifications Required Job Qualifications
- Current licensure as an RN
- Current certification as a BLS, ACLS Healthcare Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Previous experience in acute care nursing preferred
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: HCA., Fort Pierce , Registered Nurse (RN) Critical Care Step Down Full Time Nights, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!