Registered Nurse Neonatal ICU NICU PRN Nights
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description Registered Nurse (RN)Neonatal Intensive Care
(NICU)PRN (0.001 FTE)Lawnwood Regional Medical CenterFort Pierce,
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed
acute-care hospital offering a full range of services. Lawnwood is
home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast
providing interventional and therapeutic care, including open-heart
surgery. Other hospital services include adult and pediatric
emergency services, labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics,
orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, as
well as inpatient and outpatient surgical services. Lawnwood is
designated by the Joint Commission as a Certified Primary Stroke
Center. The Physical Rehabilitation Center is CARF accredited and
we are designated a Level II Trauma Center by the Florida
Department of Health and verified by the American College of
Surgeons. We also offer a freestanding ER in Vero Beach providing
emergency treatment for adults and children closer to home.
Additionally Lawnwood offers the area's only Level III Neonatal
Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
(PICU). At Lawnwood patients come first - no matter what! We invite
you to work in a fast-paced environment with a team of top
healthcare professionals while enjoying a culturally vibrant, yet
laid-back quality of life centered on Treasure Coast beaches,
boating, fishing, community and the outdoors. Position
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida, or
- Recognized compact licensure (subject to Florida State
Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing
eligibility and duration provision)
- Graduate from a professional accredited school of nursing
- Current BLS & ACLS Certifications (American Heart Association
or American Red Cross)
- One year of Acute Care Nursing experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally
and in writing
- Basic computer knowledge
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Fort Pierce , Registered Nurse Neonatal ICU NICU PRN Nights, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!