Advanced Clinical Pharmacist Medication Reconcilia
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Advanced Clinical Pharmacist Medication
Reconciliation At HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital, you come first.
HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to
support our incredible team members over the course of three
years.SCHEDULE: 8:00am - 4:30pm or 11:30am - 8:00pmBenefitsHCA
Florida Lawnwood Hospital, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Advanced Clinical Pharmacist
Medication Reconcilia like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary
and QualificationsAs an Advanced Clinical Pharmacist Medication
Reconciliation, you will be responsible for the safe, effective,
evidence-based, and cost-effective selection and utilization of
medications for all patients. You will serve as a patient advocate
when planning and implementing medication therapies and
collaborating within the multidisciplinary team. What you will do
in this role:
- You will work directly with the certified pharmacy technicians
provide a streamlined medication reconciliation transition into the
- You will ensure the medication history and reconciliation is
completed according to established policies, procedures and
- You will provide ongoing mentoring and training to ensure the
competency of medication history and reconciliation staff.
- You will ensure safe, appropriate, cost-effective medication
therapies for patients, according to the established policies,
procedures, and protocols.
- As needed, you will provide recommendations and/or literature
to prescribers supporting the use of formulary agent, as well as,
education to clinicians and patients regarding medication
management. What qualifications you will need:
- B.S. or Pharm D. degree in Pharmacy is required.
- Graduate of an accredited PGY-1 pharmacy residency program is
- Graduate of an accredited PGY-2 pharmacy residency program is
- 3+ years hospital pharmacy supervisory experience is
- Maintains current pharmacist licensure is required.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) is required. This role
requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local,
state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or
religious exemption is approved). is a critical part of HCA
Healthcare's strategy. Our focus is to improve performance and
reduce costs. We do this by joining non-clinical and administrative
functions. HealthTrust Supply Chain best practice methodologies. We
develop, apply and monitor cost-efficient initiatives and programs
for HCA Healthcare. By improving facility efficiency, medical
professionals can focus on our mission - patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Advanced Clinical Pharmacist Medication
Reconcilia opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of
caring!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Fort Pierce , Advanced Clinical Pharmacist Medication Reconcilia, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!