Registered Nurse (RN) - CVICU - $34-42 per hour
Company: HCA Florida Healthcare
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: November 24, 2022
HCA Florida Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) CVICU
for a nursing job in Fort Pierce, Florida.Job Description &
- Specialty: CVICU
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 10 hours, nights, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription --$20 K Sign-On Bonus
Available for Qualified Candidates!Registered NurseCVICUFull-Time
(0.9 FTE), NightsLawnwood Regional Medical CenterFort Pierce,
FL--Facility Description:Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart
Institute is a 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of
services. Lawnwood is home to the most experienced Heart Institute
on the Treasure Coast providing interventional and therapeutic
care, including open-heart surgery. Other hospital services include
adult and pediatric emergency services, labor/delivery and
birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine,
diagnostic services, as well as inpatient and outpatient surgical
services.Lawnwood is designated by the Joint Commission as a
Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Physical Rehabilitation Center
is CARF accredited and we are designated a Level II Trauma Center
by the Florida Department of Health and verified by the American
College of Surgeons. We also offer a freestanding ER in Vero Beach
providing emergency treatment for adults and children closer to
home. Additionally Lawnwood offers the area's only Level III
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Pediatric Intensive Care
Unit (PICU). At Lawnwood patients come first - no matter what! We
invite you to work in a fast-paced environment with a team of top
healthcare professionals while enjoying a culturally vibrant, yet
laid-back quality of life centered on Treasure Coast beaches,
boating, fishing, community and the outdoors.----Benefits:We offer
you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive
salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We
believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us.
Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending,
life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
and employee stock purchase program.--Description:--The RN provides
direct nursing care in accordance with established policies,
procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.-- The
tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.--
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.--
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- FL RN Licensure, or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to
Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to
ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Current certification as a BLS/ACLS Healthcare Provider by
American Heart Association
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.HCA Florida Healthcare Job ID
#1-INFOR-186092. Pay package is based on 10 hour shifts and 36
hours per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title:
Registered Nurse CVICUBenefits
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
Keywords: HCA Florida Healthcare, Fort Pierce , Registered Nurse (RN) - CVICU - $34-42 per hour, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!