Registered Nurse CVICU
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Description $20 K Sign-On Bonus Available for Qualified
Registered NurseCVICUFull-Time (0.9 FTE), NightsLawnwood Regional
Medical CenterFort Pierce, FL Facility Description:Lawnwood
Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed acute-care
hospital offering a full range of services. Lawnwood is home to the
most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast providing
interventional and therapeutic care, including open-heart surgery.
Other hospital services include adult and pediatric emergency
services, labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics,
oncology, nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, as well as
inpatient and outpatient surgical services.Lawnwood is designated
by the Joint Commission as a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The
Physical Rehabilitation Center is CARF accredited and we are
designated a Level II Trauma Center by the Florida Department of
Health and verified by the American College of Surgeons. We also
offer a freestanding ER in Vero Beach providing emergency treatment
for adults and children closer to home. Additionally Lawnwood
offers the area's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
(NICU) and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU). At Lawnwood
patients come first - no matter what! We invite you to work in a
fast-paced environment with a team of top healthcare professionals
while enjoying a culturally vibrant, yet laid-back quality of life
centered on Treasure Coast beaches, boating, fishing, community and
the outdoors. Benefits:We offer you an excellent total compensation
package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package
and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability
to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO,
medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock
purchase program. Description: The RN provides direct nursing care
in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols
of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- FL RN Licensure, or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to
Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to
ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Current certification as a BLS/ACLS Healthcare Provider by
American Heart Association
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Fort Pierce , Registered Nurse CVICU, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!