Clinical Nurse Coordinator OB Postpartum
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Clinical Nurse Coordinator OB Postpartum?
At HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare
has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our
incredible team members over the course of three years. $20K
Sign-On Bonus Available for Qualified Candidates! New RN Pay
Rates!BenefitsHCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Clinical Nurse Coordinator OB
Postpartum like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and
QualificationsThe Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and
delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of
all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift.
In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC
directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with
established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for
staff, and models a commitment to the organization's
vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience
and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental
What you will do in this role:
- Assists with admission and discharge processes to ensure
efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered
- Participates in the ongoing assessment of the quality of
patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with
other members of the management team.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and other managers to
create an environment of teamwork that supports improved outcomes
- Supports a patient-first philosophy and engages in service
recovery when necessary.
- Supports the efforts of the facility to improve engagement by
operationalizing current nursing strategies, including employee
rounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives.
- Provides recommendations related to interviewing, selecting,
and training new staff. Recommends and implements courses of
action, including training and development, conflict resolution,
personnel policy compliance, completion of performance evaluations,
and/or disciplinary actions to ensure a competitively better
- Assists with staff scheduling. Manages all practical aspects of
staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established
- Supports proper inventory control and assists with managing
supplies and equipment.
What qualifications you will need:
- FL RN Licensure, or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State
Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing
eligibility and duration provisions).
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- BSN preferred
- Current BLS, ACLS & PALS Certifications (American Heart
Association or American Red Cross)
- 1 - 3 years of RN acute care experience
- Ability to perform Administrative duties as assigned
- Previous Charge nurse experience preferred This role requires
you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and
/or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious
exemption is approved).HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital is a 380-bed
acute-care hospital. Offering a full range of services. We are home
to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast.
Lawnwood Hospital provides interventional and therapeutic care,
including open-heart surgery. Other hospital services include
labor/delivery, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear
medicine, adult and pediatric emergency services, and diagnostic
services. We also offer inpatient, and outpatient surgical
Lawnwood Hospital is a designated Certified Primary Stroke Center.
The Physical Rehabilitation Center is CARF accredited. We are a
Level II Trauma Center. We are verified by the American College of
Surgeons. We offer a freestanding ER in Vero Beach. We provide
emergency treatment for adults and children. We also offer the
area's only Level III Neonatal and Pediatric Intensive Care Units.
At HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital patients come first - no matter
what! We invite you to work in a fast-paced environment while
enjoying a vibrant, laid-back quality of life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator OB Postpartum
opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Fort Pierce , Clinical Nurse Coordinator OB Postpartum, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!