CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant / Florida / Permanent / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) TNCU Job
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE:
Full-timeCertified Nursing Assistant (CNA) TNCU Full Time, Nights,
FTE 0.9 Lawnwood Regional Medical CenterFort Pierce, FL Sign On
Bonus up to $2,000 Available For Hospital Experienced CNAs!
Facility Description: Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart
Institute is a 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of
services. Lawnwood is home to the most experienced Heart Institute
on the Treasure Coast providing interventional and therapeutic
care, including open-heart surgery. Other hospital services include
adult and pediatric emergency services, labor/delivery and
birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine,
diagnostic services, as well as inpatient and outpatient surgical
services. Lawnwood is designated by the Joint Commission as a
Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Physical Rehabilitation Center
is CARF accredited and we are designated a Level II Trauma Center
by the Florida Department of Health and verified by the American
College of Surgeons. We also offer a freestanding ER in Vero Beach
providing emergency treatment for adults and children closer to
home. Additionally Lawnwood offers the areas only Level III
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Pediatric Intensive Care
Unit (PICU). At Lawnwood patients come first no matter what! We
invite you to work in a fast-paced environment with a team of top
healthcare professionals while enjoying a culturally vibrant, yet
laid-back quality of life centered on Treasure Coast beaches,
boating, fishing, community and the outdoors. Benefits: We offer
you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive
salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We
believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us.
Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending,
life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
and employee stock purchase program. Working under the supervision
of a nursing, the CNA performs various patient care activities
necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
The position's tasks and responsibilities include:
- Bathes, dresses/undresses patients assist with personal
- Serves and collects food trays. Assists with patient
- Transports, positions and drapes patients for exams and
- Assists patients in ambulating.
- Takes and records vital signs, weights and I & O.
- Performs non sterile dressing changes.
- Passes and collects bed pans.
- Changes bed linens.
- Provides encouragement, support and comfort to patients and
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.Qualifications
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant training
- State certification as a CNA
- Previous hospital experience preferred
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Ability to quickly make decisions to report patient condition
with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: HCA., Fort Pierce , CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant / Florida / Permanent / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) TNCU Job, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!