Locums - Fort Pierce, Florida, Diagnostic/Interventional Radiology Job
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Radiology-Interventional opening in Fort Pierce, Florida. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Locums - Fort Pierce, Florida, Diagnostic/Interventional Radiology
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position?
Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Diagnostic / Interventional Radiology Physician needed
- Duration: Ongoing until FTE Hire
- Board Certification: Board Certified
- Shifts: Monday to Sunday; 7am - 5pm, or 8am - 4pm (Depending on
- Call Required: YES (Night call (5p - 7a, 4p - 8a, etc)
- Weekend Required: YES (Onsite + call, depending on site
- Percentage of modality split: 30-40 % IR // 60-70 % DX
- Minimum # of shifts per month: 7
- License Requirement: Must have Active FL license and active
- Must be proficient in all areas of interventional radiology,
thoracentesis, paracentesis, abscess drainages, lumbar punctures.
Must be able to equally support general diagnostic readings and
have proficiency across all modalities including plain film,
fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI CT, ultrasound
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the
client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Keyphrases: vascular interventional technologist jobs, rad tech
jobs, radiology technician jobs
Keywords: RecruitWell, Fort Pierce , Locums - Fort Pierce, Florida, Diagnostic/Interventional Radiology Job, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!