Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: August 7, 2022
DAILY PAY OPTION AVAILABLE -Shift: PRNPhysical Therapist primary
- Provides Physical Therapy services to customers and initiates
referrals when appropriate and in accordance with department
- Conducts screenings of customers at regular intervals to
determine need for intervention/treatment.
- Evaluates customers to obtain data necessary for treatment
planning and implementation. Conducts evaluations as
indicated.Physical Therapist Education and Experience Requirements:
- A current Florida Physical Therapy license.
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited
- Successful completion of the National Certification Exam for
Registered Physical Therapists.
- Previous experience in SNF/LTC settings preferred.
Keywords: Sandgate, Fort Pierce , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!