RN Program Manager - Children's Crisis Unit - Manager
Company: New Horizons of Treasure Coast, Inc.
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: July 30, 2022
RN Program Manager - Children's Crisis UnitApply
New Horizons is the largest mental health and addiction recovery
provider on the Treasure Coast (and beyond), serving 15,000
children and adults annually through inpatient crisis services, a
24-hour helpline and mobile response team, and outpatient programs
conveniently located across Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee and
St. Lucie counties. In addition, New Horizons assists 22,000
students in area schools. We work closely with the courts, law
enforcement, jails, and hospitals to help improve the health of
individuals and the quality of life in our community.
New Horizons is a nonprofit agency seeking caring and compassionate
RN Children's Crisis Program Manager who is eager to learn, want
meaningful work that offers opportunities for growth, and believes
that their efforts can make a difference in the lives of the people
we serve. Under new management, New Horizons offers competitive
pay, amazing benefits, and comprehensive training.
* Health Insurance (covers mental health)
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Disability Insurance (STD; LTD)
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Sick Leave
* Paid Training
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance
* Retirement plan (403b)
As an RN Children's Crisis Program Manager your responsibilities
* Effectively manages a 20-bed Crisis Unit.
* Provides leadership and supervision of nursing staff.
* Conducts Employee Performance Management Activities.
* Oversees activities and day-to-day operation of the program.
* Ensures that the treatment program meets the needs of the
residents, utilizes the abilities of staff and that residents are
assigned to needed services.
* Participates in administrative committees and meetings, clinical
training, staff development and community relations activities.
New Horizons champions and welcomes all applicants as Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer. Help us continue to grow and
expand upon our diversity!
New Horizons will need you to have the following
* Must possess a current Florida Registered Nurse License.
* Must have two years of supervisory experience.
* BSN Preferred but not required.
* The ability to work in high-stress environments.
* Ability to work with a team and make quick decisions.
Keywords: New Horizons of Treasure Coast, Inc., Fort Pierce , RN Program Manager - Children's Crisis Unit - Manager, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!