Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: May 13, 2022
CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED AFTER 6
Healthcare is the fastest growing healthcare recruitment
organization specializing in full-time clinical medical assistant
placements for all the major physician's groups and health systems
throughout the state of Florida.Medix is looking for someone with
at least one year of recent experience as a Medical Assistant. We
have been tasked to hire and place multiple full-time Clinical
Medical Assistants in several Family Practice/Pediatric facilities
in the Treasure Coast area.Absolute Requirements:- At least one
year in a hospital or clinical environment- Accredited medical
assisting diploma- Active BLS certification- High school diploma or
Summary:Location: Fort Pierce (34950) Stuart (34994)Setting: Family
Practice / Pediatrics Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 USD/hr (Based off of
applicable clinical experience)Hours: Monday - Friday from 8AM-5PM
/ Full-time 40 hr work week (set schedule)Benefits: Full Medical
(Dental & Vision) Time Off (PTO, Personal & Military Leave)
Retirement (401k) Income Protection (Team & Dependent Life), (Long
& Short Term Disability), Flex Spending Accounts, Tuition
- Screens patients according to clinic protocols (i.e. obtaining
vital signs, height, weight, vision/hearing testing) and any other
procedures directed by the supervising provider/Clinical
Coordinator, or Clinical Support
- Performs accurate charting in medical records in accordance
with clinic policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance to nurses and providers as
- Maintain exam rooms and work areas (i.e. keeping well-stocked,
orderly and clean, to include disinfecting exam tables between
patients as per infection control policy).
- Perform phlebotomy/fingerstick as permitted by
- Administers injections according to position requirements
(i.e., subcutaneous, intramuscular and intradermal
- Perform procedures, as ordered (i.e., EKGs, nebulizer
treatments, pulse oximeter, ear lavages, etc).
- Able to accurately make/cancel/reschedule appointments in the
computer appointment system.
- Able to follow-up on appointment to determine patient
compliance and contact patients to reschedule (no-show
- Maintain strict infection control (i.e., sterilizing
instruments, performing procedures, needle disposal, ).
- Understand all emergency protocols and respondQualified
candidates are encouraged to apply. We would love to work with you
Keywords: Medix, Fort Pierce , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!