Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Department - Sign On Bonus
Company: Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: January 9, 2022
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
$20K Sign-On Bonus Available For Qualified Candidates!
Registered Nurse, Emergency Department
Full-Time (0.9 FTE), Nights
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Fort Pierce, FL
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed
acute-care hospital offering a full range of services. Lawnwood is
home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast
providing interventional and therapeutic care, including open-heart
surgery. Other hospital services include adult and pediatric
emergency services, labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics,
orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, as
well as inpatient and outpatient surgical services.
Lawnwood is designated by the Joint Commission as a Certified
Primary Stroke Center. The Physical Rehabilitation Center is CARF
accredited and we are designated a Level II Trauma Center by the
Florida Department of Health and verified by the American College
of Surgeons. We also offer a freestanding ER in Vero Beach
providing emergency treatment for adults and children closer to
home. Additionally Lawnwood offers the area's only Level III
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Pediatric Intensive Care
Unit (PICU). At Lawnwood patients come first - no matter what! We
invite you to work in a fast-paced environment with a team of top
healthcare professionals while enjoying a culturally vibrant, yet
laid-back quality of life centered on Treasure Coast beaches,
boating, fishing, community and the outdoors.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
* Student Loan Repayment*
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
* If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to
confirm if this benefit applies to your position
The Emergency Department RN provides direct nursing care in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities
* Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
* Prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available
* Carries out physician orders.
* Assists physician during examination, treatment and
* Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
* Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
* Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
* Instructs and educates patients and families.
* Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.
* Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
* Orients and mentors new staff members.
* Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment
* FL RN Licensure, or
* Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing
Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and
* Current BLS, ACLS & PALS Certifications (American Heart
Association or American Red Cross)
* CPI, TNCC & ENPC Certification
* Previous ED experience preferred
* Customer service abilities including effective listening
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
* Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending,
reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or
equipment up to 50 pounds.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, Fort Pierce , Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Department - Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!