Cardiac ICU Travel Nurse RN - $3456 weekly- Fort Pierce, FL
Company: Nomad Health
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Nomad Health, the modern healthcare staffing company, seeks an
experienced registered nurse for this rewarding travel assignment
opportunity.Join Nomad's growing team of registered nursing
professionals.Nomad offers nurses a hassle-free experience,
industry-leading pay rates, full benefits, and exceptional service.
Earn more. Stress less.Be a Nomad!
Start Date: Immediate Start QUALIFICATIONS
- Active Registered Nurse license in the specified state.
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program.
- BLS and all relevant specialty/department-specific
- One year of experience in the specialty within the last three
years in a hospital setting as a RN. NOMAD BENEFITS
- Housing: Stipend provided.Best-in-class availability through
our housing partner.
- Travel: Up to $1,000 reimbursement for travel to your
- Medical/Dental: Major medical and dental plans available from
your first day of work.
- Payroll: Weekly deposits direct to your bank account.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Travel Nurse, Location: Fort Pierce, FL -
Keywords: Nomad Health, Fort Pierce , Cardiac ICU Travel Nurse RN - $3456 weekly- Fort Pierce, FL, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!