RN - Registered Nurse
Company: CoreMedical Group
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Fort Pierce,
Florida. This and other rn jobs brought to you by
RN – Director Surgical Services
For more information please contact:
RN – Director Surgical Services:
The Director of Surgical Services Department leads the
perioperative team by focusing on safe patient care while
effectively managing operations. The Director Surgical Services has
24/7 responsibility for their departments.
• 3+ yrs Operating Room experience required
• 3+ yrs leadership experience required
• BSN required; Master's preferred
• CNOR preferred; CSSM (Certified Surgical Services Manager)
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical
recruitment and employment industry. We're the only healthcare
staffing company to offer our travel and permanent staff a free,
all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can earn our Club CoreMed
vacation by working contracts and referring other travel and perm
Just starting your permanent job search? Here are some of the FREE
& CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive from CoreMedical Group's
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles,
destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to
help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult
to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to
At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for your interview,
negotiate the best rate, assist in the state licensing process,
provide local realty contacts, and do our best to ensure your
interview/relocation experience is stress-free.
Keywords: CoreMedical Group, Fort Pierce , RN - Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!