Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Oncology MedSurg
Company: Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: January 9, 2021
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE:
Full-timeCertified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Oncology Med
Surg,Full-Time Nights - FTE 0.9Lawnwood Regional Medical CenterFort
Pierce, FLSign On Bonus up to $2,000 Available For Hospital
Experienced CNAs!Facility Description:Lawnwood Regional Medical
Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed acute-care hospital offering
a full range of services. Lawnwood is home to the most experienced
Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast providing interventional and
therapeutic care, including open-heart surgery. Other hospital
services include adult and pediatric emergency services,
labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology,
nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, as well as inpatient and
outpatient surgical services.Lawnwood is designated by the Joint
Commission as a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Physical
Rehabilitation Center is CARF accredited and we are designated a
Level II Trauma Center by the Florida Department of Health and
verified by the American College of Surgeons. We also offer a
freestanding ER in Vero Beach providing emergency treatment for
adults and children closer to home. Additionally Lawnwood offers
the area's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and
Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU). At Lawnwood patients come
first - no matter what! We invite you to work in a fast-paced
environment with a team of top healthcare professionals while
enjoying a culturally vibrant, yet laid-back quality of life
centered on Treasure Coast beaches, boating, fishing, community and
the outdoors.Benefits:We offer you an excellent total compensation
package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package
and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability
to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO,
medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock
purchase program.Working under the supervision of a nursing, the
CNA performs various patient care activities necessary in caring
for the personal needs and comfort of patients. The position's
tasks and responsibilities include:
- Bathes, dresses/undresses patients assist with personal
- Serves and collects food trays. Assists with patient
- Transports, positions and drapes patients for exams and
- Assists patients in ambulating.
- Takes and records vital signs, weights and I & O.
- Performs non sterile dressing changes.
- Passes and collects bed pans.
- Changes bed linens.
- Provides encouragement, support and comfort to patients and
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.Qualifications
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant training
- State certification as a CNA
- Previous hospital experience preferred
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Ability to quickly make decisions to report patient condition
with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.NoticeOur Company's recruiters are
here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we
take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here.For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, Fort Pierce , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Oncology MedSurg, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!