Physical Therapist Inpatient Rehab
Company: Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: November 20, 2020
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
PHYSICAL THERAPIST - INPATIENT REHAB
Full Time, Day Shift, 0.8 FTE
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Fort Pierce, FL
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed
acute-care hospital offering a full range of services. Lawnwood is
home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast
providing interventional and therapeutic care, including open-heart
surgery. Other hospital services include adult and pediatric
emergency services, labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics,
orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, as
well as inpatient and outpatient surgical services.
Lawnwood is designated by the Joint Commission as a Certified
Primary Stroke Center. The Physical Rehabilitation Center is CARF
accredited and we are designated a Level II Trauma Center by the
Florida Department of Health and verified by the American College
of Surgeons. We also offer a freestanding ER in Vero Beach
providing emergency treatment for adults and children closer to
home. Additionally Lawnwood offers the area's only Level III
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Pediatric Intensive Care
Unit (PICU). At Lawnwood patients come first - no matter what! We
invite you to work in a fast-paced environment with a team of top
healthcare professionals while enjoying a culturally vibrant, yet
laid-back quality of life centered on Treasure Coast beaches,
boating, fishing, community and the outdoors.
We offer a generous benefits package, including:
* Tuition Reimbursement
* 401k Match
* Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Reimbursement & Flexible Spending Accounts
* Dependent Scholarship Program
* Clinical Certification Support & Bonuses
* Paid Community Service Days
* And more!
Being a part of HCA Healthcare, we provide unprecedented career
opportunity including the ability to move within more than 250
hospitals and freestanding surgery centers located in 21 states and
the United Kingdom.
In accordance with physician orders, the Physical Therapist
assesses, evaluates, plans, and carries out physical therapy
programs to restore maximum reasonable function and to minimize
disability following disease, injury, or genetically acquired
disabilities. Position tasks and responsibilities include:
* Plans and uses therapies involving physical exercise, massage,
heat, water, light and electricity.
* Utilizes various mechanical and electrical equipment and
prosthetic and orthotic devices.
* Evaluates, records and reports on patient's response to treatment
and progress toward identified goals.
* Integrates physical therapy treatments with other aspects of
* Assists patients reach their maximal reasonably levels of
function and to cope with their limitations.
* Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
* Instructs and educates patients and families.
* Participates in patient discharge planning.
* Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
* Orients and mentors new staff members.
* Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment
* B.S. or M.S. from an accredited school of Physical Therapy.
* Florida State Physical Therapist license.
* Certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
* NEW GRADS MAY APPLY.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated
with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients
and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual
orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected
veteran status, or any other legally protected category in
accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, Fort Pierce , Physical Therapist Inpatient Rehab, Healthcare , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!