RN Program Manager-SRT - Manager
Company: New Horizons of Treasure Coast, Inc.
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: November 20, 2022
RN Program Manager-SRTApply
New Horizons is the largest mental health and addiction recovery
provider on the Treasure Coast (and beyond), serving 15,000
children and adults annually through inpatient crisis services, a
24-hour helpline and mobile response team, and outpatient programs
conveniently located across Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee, and
St. Lucie counties. In addition, New Horizons assists 22,000
students in area schools, and we work closely with the courts, law
enforcement, jails, and hospitals to help improve the health of
individuals and the quality of life in our community.
We are seeking a caring and compassionate RN Program Manager who is
eager to learn. Do you want meaningful work that offers
opportunities for growth, and believe that your efforts can make a
difference in the lives of the people we serve? This may be the
opportunity for you! Now under new management, New Horizons offers
competitive pay, amazing benefits, and comprehensive training.
* Health Insurance (covers mental health)
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Disability Insurance (STD; LTD)
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Sick Leave
* Paid Training
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance
* Retirement plan (403b)
As an RN Program Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Effectively manages a 20-bed Short Term Residential Unit.
* Provides leadership and supervision of nursing staff.
* Conducts Employee Performance Management Activities.
* Oversees activities and day-to-day operation of the program.
* Ensures that the treatment program meets the needs of the
residents utilizes the abilities of staff and that residents are
assigned to needed services.
* Participates in administrative committees and meetings, clinical
training, staff development, and community relations
* Maintains an excellent therapeutic milieu on all services
emphasizing quality service, patient rights and dignity, high
technical proficiency, and safety.
New Horizons will need you to have the following
* Must possess a current Florida Registered Nurse License.
* Must have two years of supervisory experience.
* BSN Preferred but not required.
* The ability to work in high-stress environments.
* Ability to work with a team and make quick decisions.
Keywords: New Horizons of Treasure Coast, Inc., Fort Pierce , RN Program Manager-SRT - Manager, Executive , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!