Company: LVI Associates
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: January 6, 2022
A leading general contractor construction firm is currently
seeking a Project Manager specializing in overseeing land
development and civil construction projects. With a portfolio of
projects including site development, underground utilities, highway
and roadwork, and more, the Project Manager will be responsible for
multiple project engineers or assistant project managers and making
sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely
This contractor chases work all over Florida, so the Project
Manager is expected to travel often. The contractor also has an
industry-leading culture which gives them such a high reputation in
their area. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to
maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Bid package preparation, prepare bid tabulations, and offer
suggestions for selections by owners
- Directing scheduling, budgeting, and bidding
- Reviewing request for changes and provide approval
- Interacting directly with the client, manager, vendors, and
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Roughly 10 years of experience in field management
- Strong experience with Primavera software
- Strong knowledge of scheduling, budgeting, and design of
- Strong leadership, people, and communication skills
- Competitive base salary + significant promotion
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
- And more!If you are interested in the Project Manager role,
then please don't wait to apply!
Keywords: LVI Associates, Fort Pierce , Project Manager, Executive , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!