Sales Engineer Telecom Manufacturing
Company: Blue Signal Search
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Our client is a top telecommunications manufacturer that
services several key industry verticals. Due to increased demand,
they are looking for a Sales Engineer to source prospects and help
turn them into qualified opportunities.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for providing technical
sales support while building a pipeline of potential accounts. This
individual will support the business development team within a
leading market region.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus full a comprehensive benefits
- High level of influence within new initiatives, major projects,
cutting edge technology, and commercial strategy.
- Finally stable company that continued to grow during the
- Employee-centric culture with heavy emphasis on company values
of transparency and trust.
- High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire
professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make
- High level of autonomy in this role, taking part in a lean team
where you would be the sole owner of the role giving you the chance
to truly build your career to what you want it.
- Identify businesses as prospects and translate their business
goals into meaningful business opportunities.
- Give technical product demonstrations and prepare compelling
proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition to customers.
- Manage technical pre-sales documentation (technical
requirements, scopes, quotes, spec sheets, designs, etc.).
- Quality check pricing, BOMs, design proposals, SOWs, etc. from
the engineering and bid teams.
- Evaluate project deliverables for cost optimization, timeline
feasibility, compliance, and consistency with company goals.
- Perform root cause analysis of issues and drive changes to
improve project processes.
- Provide advice and responses to technical questions within
product roadmap discussions and in highlighting customer value with
outcome driven solutions.
- 5+ years of sales engineering experience, preferably in a
- Bachelors degree in related field. Masters a plus.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, and technical writing
- Knowledge of the telecommunications/cellular communications
industry, including major players, technology, and services.
- Proficient with common CRM and sales software, Salesforce
- Demonstrated success in customer management and technical
- Ability to travel up to 30%.by Jobble
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, Fort Pierce , Sales Engineer Telecom Manufacturing, Engineering , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!