Administrative Supervisor (RN) Full Time Nights
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: April 10, 2019
Administrative House Supervisor (RN) , FT, Nights, 0.9 FTE
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Fort Pierce, FL
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed
acute-care hospital offering a full range of services. Lawnwood is
home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast
and offers diagnostic, interventional and therapeutic care,
including open-heart surgery. Other hospital services include a
24/7 emergency department, pediatric emergency department,
labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology,
nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, and a full range of
inpatient and outpatient general surgical services. Lawnwood
provides the area's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit,
Level II Trauma Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and
Comprehensive Stroke Center.
Lawnwood is accredited by The Joint Commission and designated as
Certified Primary Stroke Center. Lawnwood's Physical Rehabilitation
Center is CARF accredited and, for 11 years in a row, the hospital
is a Five-Star Recipient for the Treatment of Heart Attack by
Healthgrades. At Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart
Institute, patients come first - no matter what!
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation's
leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of
America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most
Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and
Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
The Administrative House Supervisor is:
- Responsible and accountable for patient care rendered
- Assures Standards of Practice are met in each department by
making rounds every shift.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and
improve the quality of patient care.
- Supports the mission, goals, and objectives of the
- Ensures that patient care assignments are appropriate for
current clinical competence.
- Responds to issues as they arise and follows through with
investigation and conclusions.
- Reports and initiates resolution of significant issues and
- Facilitates appropriate patient bed assignments.
- Facilitates incoming, outgoing and intra-hospital patient
- Assists in ensuring supplies and equipment are available for
- Serves as a resource person for Staffing Coordinators and
Assistants in staffing decisions.
- Displays positive customer service behaviors.
- Responsible for maintaining a customer-friendly
Keywords: HCA., Fort Pierce , Administrative Supervisor (RN) Full Time Nights, Administration, Clerical , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!