Company: Wolflube Equipment
Location: Fort Pierce
Posted on: September 20, 2022
- Day Shift (Required)
- English (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)Full Job DescriptionReports
to - General ManagerSummary of Position:Handle a wide range of
important administrative and office support activities for multiple
departments. Duties include answering and fielding telephone calls
and faxes, receiving and directing visitors, ordering, maintaining,
and inventorying office supplies, organization of office and files.
Releasing orders to be fulfilled and production orders for
production. Scheduling pick up for pallets and printing labels
(FedEx and UPS) for boxes.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer, forward, and respond to phone/e-mail/mail
- Assist management with business needs.
- Maintain organization of office, supplies, hard and electronic
- Support staff in assigned project-based work.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine
- Other duties as necessary.Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to read, write,
and understand English. (Bilingual Spanish is a plus).
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not
limited to, computers, telephone systems, calculators, copiers, and
- Excellent people skills.
- High school degree or higher.Job Type: Full Time -Schedule:
- Day shift
- Off in national holidays
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Annual Bonus - Proportional according to the goals
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Language:
- English (Required)Shift availability:
- Day Shift (Required)Work Location: One location - -4774 S.
Jenkins Rd - -Fort Pierce
Keywords: Wolflube Equipment, Fort Pierce , Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Fort Pierce, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!